Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from S L Mehra: “ Treasure your relationship not your possessions ”.
2. From A K Nanda to all: “ Kind words are short and easy but their echoes are endless”.
3. To all from Sunder Dev: “ Commerce is the equaliser of the wealth of nations”.
4. From Rajesh Singh to all: “ Common sense is not so common”.
5. To all from Gourav Singh: “ Communism is a society where each one works according to his ability and gets according to his needs”.
6. From Rishab Singh Chib to all: “ Every man has a wild animal in him”.
7. To all from Sandhiya Devi: “ A man in the house is worth two in the street”.
8. From Sahil Choudhary to all: “ Prayer needs no speech”.
9. To all from Puvani Rani: “ We read History through our prejudices”.
10. From Neha Gupta to all: “ Holiness is the symmetry of the soul”.
11. To all from RamanVerma: “ Home is where the heart is”.
12. From Sudeshwart Pandoh to all: “ Humour is emotional chaos remembered in tranquillity ”.
13. To all from Kanta Gupta: “ The best sauce for food is hunger”.