JOBS JOBS JOBS
Here, we are providing you a better future. So come and submit your resume. Educational Qualification 10th, 12th, Graduate or P.G.
(Fresher’s can also apply)
Jobs in Jmu, Samba, Doda, Kishtwar etc.
The Career Solution
Jewel Chowk, Jmu
Direct Joining (without interviews)
Salary 7000 to 25000 +
Pick-n-drop free (Weekly Off)
evening & night shifts
Qual :- 10th, 12th, Grad & above
Reappear & Freshers can also apply
Salary & Pick-n-drop during training also available
Contact – 99060-97572 (ANIKA)
Driver cum Sales Man Qualification 10+
Note : Only those candidate should apply who can avail accomodation with us. Salary 10000/- approx.
Cont : M/s New Public Weigh Bridge main road
Gangyal near J&K Bank Jammu
Mob : 9419133827
SDA institute of
computer & coaching centre
J&K Bank Building ground floor
Dansal Jammu Pin Code 181224,
Contact No. : 7298114242
Wanted Experienced Teacher for :
Computer, Physics, Chemistry, Math for 11th & 12th Class
Pol. Sci. Education.
Interested candidates may comes for
Interviews from 30th Aug
Between 11.30 to 4.00 PM
TINY TOTS Hr. Sec School
Sainik Colony, Road, Jammu
Contact No. 9419193790
Wanted Experienced Teacher for :-
Commerce stream, Information Practices, Biology.
Experienced Teachers would be given
Interested candidates may come for walk in Interviews from 30 Aug
between 8.30 to 11.30 AM
TINY TOTS Hr. Sec Schools
Sainik Colony, Jammu
Wanted Experienced Teacher for :-
Pol. Science, Physical Education, and Kindergarten
Experienced Teachers would be given
Interested candidates may come for walk in Interviews from 30 Aug
between 8.30 to 11.30 AM
OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN DISTRICT RECRUTIMENT CLASS-IV BOARD
(CHIEF EDUCATION OFFICER) POONCH
Subject: – Recruitment to the class-IV posts Education Department District Poonch, advertisement Notice No 01 of 2014 dated: 28-08-2014.
In pursuance to General Administrative Department Order No: GAD/Est-/Misc-11/2011 dated: 18-07-2014, applications on the prescribed format are invited from the permanent resident of J&K State District Poonch for the filling of class -IV posts (Orderly-cum-Chowkidar/Safai Wala) in District Poonch.
The application must fulfill the following eligibility conditions:-
1. The age of the applicant should not exceed the age limit as mention below as on 01-01-2014.
a) Minimum age 18 years
b) Maximum (General) 40 years
c) SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC 43 years
d) Handicapped 40 years
e) In case of candidate already in Govt. Service 43 years
f) Ex- Serviceman 45 years
a) Minimum:- Matriculation from the recognized Board/University.
b) Maximum: 10+2 from the recognized Board/University.
c) Higher qualification shall not get weightage.
3) The applicant must attach self attested photo copies of the all qualification certificates testimonials alone with the application forms.
a) Permanent residence certificates (PRC).
b) Date of Birth Certificate.
c) All academic qualification certificate along with marks lists.
d) Reserve category certificate (if any) issued by the competent authority.
e) Two coptes of recent pass port size photograph of the applicant duly attested by the Gazetted Officer be pasted on the application form.
f) Physically handicapped certificate from competent authority.
g) Ex-Service certificate (in case of Ex-Serviceman candidate).
h) Self addressed Enveloped affixed with postal stamp worth Rs. 5/-
i) Govt. Treasury receipt of Rs. 10 in FC Form 2 must be enclosed with application form.
j) Incomplete forms shall be rejected without any information to the candidate.
4. How to apply:
a) The application form dully filled in all respect should be deposited by hand in the oflice of the Chief Education Officer Poonch against proper receipt.
b) Reservation rules shall be applicable as per standing directions/ Norms of the J&K State Government.
5. The applications must be deposited within 07 days from the date of publication of the advertisement notice appearing in the daily leading news papers, no application shall be considered after the expiry of the last date.
S.No Category No. of Posts
01 Open Merit 16
02 RBA 04
03 SC 02
04 ST 02
(The posts are likely to be increased or decreased at any stage without any further notice.)
DIP/J-3822 Chief Education Officer,
Dated: 29-08-2014 Poonch
1. Post for which applied :- ___________________________________
2. Adv. Notice No. and Date :- ___________________________________
3. Name in Block Letters:- ____________________________________
4. Father Name :- _____________________________________________
5. Permanent address village/ Town/ Mohalla _______________________
6. Present address (For Correspondence) :- _______________________
7. Date of Birth as per the Matriculation record :- ____________________
8. Details of academic Qualification :-
S.No Examination Name of Year of Maximum Marks %age Div/ Grade
Passed Board Passing Marks Obtained Marks
Dated : _______________
Signature of applicant
I ______________________________ S/o, D/o, W/o _______________________ R/o ________________
____________________ Tehsil ____________________________ District Poonch do hereby solemnly affirm and declare that the entry made here in above application form are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed there in. I under take that if any mis-presentation of facts or concealment of any information in the above application is found at any stage I shall be liable for action as applicable under rules.
Signature of applicant
For Office Use Only
Received application from ___________________________ under S.No ________________________ as
per the register maintained in the office.
Dated :- ________________________ Receipt Clerk
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR,
SERVICES SELECTION BOARD,
Zum Zum Hotel, Rambagh, Srinagar
In continuation to this office notice issued under endorsement No.SSB/Sel/Secy/2014/3151-64, dated 07. 05. 2014, the candidates whose particulars are given below are hereby informed that their interview for the post of Teacher, District Cadre Budgam, shall be conducted on 2nd of September, 2014 (Tuesday) Central Office, Ram Bagh, Services Selection Board, Srinagar at 10.00 AM. The candidates are being called for interview after finding merit in their representations submitted in this regard.
S.No. Particulars of the Candidate Category Notification to be interviewed for
01. Tufail Ahmad, S/O Gh. Mohd Bhat RBA (Item No.410)
02. Farooq Ahmad Matoo S/O Abdul Rashid Matoo OM/HCL (Item No.410)
03. Jatinder Kumar S/O Rajinder Kumar SC 03 of 2012 (Item No.271)
The candidates are advised to bring two recent pass port size photographs, Photostat copy of each certificate duly attested by Gazetted Officer with his/her seal and signature and self-signed by the candidate himself for depositing with the Board on the scheduled date and time of interview in addition to original documents.
Dt: 28-08-2014 Secretary,
J&K Services Selection Board, Srinagar.
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR, SERVICES SELECTION BOARD, SRINAGAR.
Through the medium of instant notice, all the aspiring candidates scheduled to appear in the Objective Type Written Test for the posts of Accounts Assistant and Physical Education Teacher on 30th of August, 2014 (Saturday) are hereby informed that there has been change in the timing of the test for both the Sessions. The revised timing for both the sessions shall be:-
Dt: 29-08-2014 Secretary,
J&K Service Selection Board,
Government of Jammu & Kashmir
Office of the Mission Director,
J&K State Rural Livelihoods Mission, Jammu/Srinagar,
No: MD/JKSRLM/Rectt/06/2013 Dated: 26.08.2014
Sub:- Filling up of positions in J&K State Rural Livelihoods Society (Umeed) in pursuance to advertisement notice issued under No.MD/JKSRLM/06/2013 dated 19.02.2014.
Whereas, the Society scrutinized the applications received In pursuance to above advertisement notice for the below mentioned positions:
S.No. Position Code Name of post
1 102 Senior Project Manager, Financial
2 201 District Programme Manager
(Institution Building & Capacity
3 301 Block Programme Officer
Whereas, the Society vide its notice even number dated 10.07.2014 published the names and other details of the eligible as well as ineligible candidates and invited objections from the candidates to the said scrutiny;
Whereas, the objections so received have been examined by the Society and the observations thereof are available on our website (www.umeedjk.in) for ready reference of the candidates.
Now, therefore, it is notified for information of all the concerned that the interview of the eligible candidates (list of the eligible candidates is available on our website www.umeedjk.in), who have applied for above mentioned positions in J&K State Rural Livelihood Society (Umeed) in pursuance to advertisement notice issued under No.MD/JKSRLM/06/20l3 dated 19.02.2014, shall be held on 02.09.2014 at 9.30 AM in the office of Mission Director, JKSRLS, Kashmir (13-Mehjoor Apartments, Rajbagh near Masjid Hamza Srinagar).
1. A complete iist of the eligible candidates is also available on our official website www.umeedjk.in for information of the candidates.
2. The candidates shall have to produce all original certificates/testimonials before the Selection Committee. In case any deficiency Is proved, the candidate shall not be considered for selection and will be treated as ineligible and disqualified accordingly.
3. Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated/tampered documents/testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material information, shall render him/her liable for criminal prosecution under law. Also canvassing/lobbying in any form will entail disqualified of the candidate.
4. Failure of a candidate for appearing in the interview on the scheduled date and time shall debar the candidate from appearing in the interview on any subsequent date and shall forfeit his/her right of consideration.
5. No supplementary interview shall be conducted in any circumstances.
(a) No TA/DA shall be paid by the Society for appearing in the interview.
(b) All the candidates shall report at least one hour earlier before the start of the interview.
(c) Mobile phones are not allowed in the interview.
DIP/K-NB1178 Additional Mission Director,
DT : 27-8-2014 J&K State Rural Livelihoods Mission
1. Applications from eligible candidates are invited for the posts as indicated below. Application forms duly completed should reach the Commanding Officer HQ 406 Company ASC (Pet), PIN-905406 , C/O 56 APO within 21 days (28 days in case of candidates belonging to Andaman & Nicobar, Islands and Lakshadweep) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
S. No. Name of Post No of Post Pay Band Minimum Qualification Categories
and Grade SC ST OBC UR Physically Ex-Service Sports
Pay Handicapped man Person
1. Mazdoor 01 5200-20200 1. Matriculation or - - -01 - - - -
and Grade Equivalent examination
Pay 1800/- recognized University/
Note:- Abbreviations used:- Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC-Other Backward Classes. OH-Ortho Handicapped, HH-Hearing Handicapped, UR-Un-reserved.
2. Age Limit:- Last date of receipt of the applications will be taken for calculation of age. The age limit for all the post will be as under:-
For other States
(a) Un-reserved : 18 Years to 25 Years
(b) OBC : 18 Years to 28 Years
(c) ST : 18 Years to 30 Years
(d) SC : 18 Years to 30 Years
(e) Ex-Servicemen : Present age minus period of service rendered in the Army plus
three years should not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit.
(f) Physically Handicapped: Age for physically handicapped categories are to be taken as follows:-
(i) UR-18 to 35 years
(ii) SC-18 to 40 years
(iii) ST-18 to 40 years
(iv) OBC-18 to 38 years
3. Age relaxation of five years over and above the prescribe age limits given above shall be given to those candidates, who are domicile of J&K State between 01 Jan to 31 Dec 1989. Photocopy of domicile certificate issued either by concerned District Magistrate or by Relief Commissioner Jammu shall be attached by such candidates. Original is to be produced on interview.
4. Place of Examination: HQ 406 Company ASC (PET), Leh, Ladakh (J&K)
5. The candidates will be put through a selection process.
6. Physical tests/written test/interview will be intimated in Call Letters.
7. (a) Selection will be made as per existing rules and regulations applicable in the department.
(b) Vacancies may vary subject to the availability of post or change in WE/PE.
(c) Applications will be accepted only through Registered Post. The application should be addressed to Commanding Officer, HQ 406 Company ASC (PET), Pin-905406 C/o 56 APO. No application will be accepted by hand.
(d) Application form received after due date will not be accepted.
(e) Persons with disability will be provided equal opportunity to complete for the unreserved vacancies.
(f) Admit card of the candidate will be forwarded to the address as mentioned by the candidate on envelope enclosed with application form.
(g) On final selection the candidate will be liable for All India Service Liabilities.
(h) No extra weightage will be given for any additional higher qualification other than the prescribed rules.
(i) Criteria for reservation and selection of Sportsperson quota is applicable to personnel who are National Awardees or have represented State/Country in National/International/ all India School Federation/Inter University Sports Board/Games. Applicants applying under this category must attach a copy of certificate of award/participation in the above mentioned disciplines. Original certificate will require to be furnished during the interview failing which the applicant will not be considered.
8. One 12×18 cm self-addressed envelope affixed with Rs. 25/- postage stamp should be attached alongwith the application form DON’T FORWARD ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES with the application. On top of the envelope containg the application candidates are required to enface “MAZDOOR” in Block Capitals. Envelopes not enfaced with the post being appliced for will not be considered and will be replaced. The attested copies of following documents msut be attached with application form:-
(a) Birth Certificate.
(b) Medical Certificate from a registered Medical Practition for physical stands.
(c) Cate Certificate
(d) Educational Certificate.
(e) Domicile Certificate for candidates belonging to J&K State.
(f) Phocopy of discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman.
(g) Disability Certificate for Physical Handicapped for Ortho Handicapped and Hearing Handicapped)
h) Sportsperson Certificate.
9. Candidates, whose applications are found to be correct and who are eligible for test and interview will be called through CALL LETTERS. The names will also be displayed & Notice Board at the Main Gate of HQ 406 Coy ASC Pet) C/o 56 APO for five continuous days prior to the date of interview/tests.
10. Unit will not be responsible to pay any compensation in case of injury/death of a candidate during and after physical tests. No boarding/lodging will be provided. Candidate must make their own arrangements for a minimum of 5 days duration (excluding acclimatization period). This unit is located at High Altitude Area and 6 days are required for acclimatization. Candidates are advised to come 6 days in advance for proper acclimatization under own arrangements at Leh, Ladakh (J&K).
11. Rejection: The following acts/omission would render a candidate/application disqualified.
(a) Furnishing of false, inaccurate or tampered information.
(b) Obtaining supports for his candidature through unfair means.
(c) Impersonation by any person.
(d) Submitting fabricated documents.
(e) Making statements, which are incorrect or false or suppressing materials information.
(f) Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his candidature ofr the selection.
(g) Improper filling of applications.
(h) More than one application submitted by the candidate.
(j) Any other reason as observed by the Board of Officers.
12. Selected candidates will be given appointment letter by concerned authorities subject to verification of character and antecedents from concerned District Magistrates and medical fitness from Civil Surgeon/DMO/equivalent medical officer in case of male candidates and Asst Surgeon Grade I (Lady Officer) or RMP (Lady) in case of female candidates.
13. Post is permanent, subject to individual completing two years probation successfully.
HQ 406 COMPANY ASC (PET), C/O 56 APO
1. Category: OBC/ST/SC/GEN/PH/Ex-Servicemen/Sports Person: _______________________________________________________________________
2. Name of the Post applied for: __________________________________________________________________________________________________
3. Full name of application (In Block Letters): ________________________________________________________________________________________
4. Date of Birth (In Christian Era) _______________________________________________________________________________________(dd/mm/yyyy)
6. Present Occupation: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
7. Father’s Name: ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8. Present Postal Address:
Village / Mohalla/ House No. ___________________________________________________________________________________
Post Office _______________________________________________ Teh . _____________________________________________
Police Station ____________________________________________Dist. ______________________________________________
State _____________________________________________________Pin Code ________________________________________
9. Permanent Address _________________________________________________________________________________________
10. Nationality _________________________________________________________________________________________________
(a) I hereby declare that all the statements made in this application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false/incorrect being detected or after the test/interview, my candidature will stand automatically cancelled.
(b) I am willing to serve anywhere in India.
(c) I accept the terms and conditions of appointment.
Signature of Candidate
MANDATORY TO BE ATTACHED ON SEPARATE SHEET
HQ 406 Coy ASC (Pet)
C/o 56 APO
(Name of Candidates Address
to be filled by candidate)
TEST/interview for the post of
1. Reference to your application submitted in respect of the post of _____________________________________
2. Your registeration number is __________________________________________________________________
3. Please report for test and interview on _____________2014 at ______________hrs at HQ 406 Coy ASC (Pet), Leh, Ladakh (J&K).
4. All certificates wil be brought in original alongwith 04 (four) passport size photographs.
5. No boarding/lodging will be provided. Candidate must make their own arrangements for a minimum of 3 days duration. This unit is located at High Altitude Area and 6 days are required for acclimatization. Candidates are advised to come 6 days in advance for proper acclimatization under own arrangements at Leh, Ladakh (J&K).
6. Candidates failing to report on fixed date/time will not be allowed to take test/interview.
7. Production of this letter is mandatory for entry.
(To be filled by the candidate on a separate sheet in double space)
1. Full Name of the candidate (in block letters) _____________________________________________________________________________________
2. Father’s Name (In block letters) ______________________________________________________________________________________________
3. Post/category applied for ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
4. Full Address:
House No. _________________________Sheet ________________________________
Vill _______________________________Teh. __________________________________
District ___________________________State __________________________________
Pin Code No. _______________________________________
5. I undertake that I will produce all documents/testimonials (in original) regarding date of birth, cartegory, qualification, etc, at the time of test/interview which I will not be allowed to undertake the test and interview.
Place: ________________ (Signature of the applicant)
TO BE FILLED BY HQ 406 COMPANY ASC (PET), C/0 56 APO
1. Ref. your application for above mentioned post.
2. Application accepted/rejected __________________________________(observations raised in case rejection) ________________________________________________________________
3. Date and time for test/interview Date_______________Time_____________Hrs (in case of application accepted).
4. Entry will not be allowed without admit card of HQ 406 Company ASC (Pet), C/o 56 APO.
Note::- All documents in original regarding birth, caste, education will have to be produced at the time of test/interview, failing which the candidature is to be cancelled.
(OIC Recruitment Cell)
best earning opportunity
Latest unique MNC, Ist time in India, get 2% on 40 up line’s Daily Income + Much more….
Do Part/ Full Time, at home/ any where.
Just Call -9796831960, 9419651312
We are providing partime maids
Timing – 9 am – 5 pm
and Full Time Servents
Address – Near J&K ATM Moti Bazar Parade Road Jammu
M – 9796464415
Lord Shiva D.B. School, Hari Singh Gharat (Shamachak), Jammu requires experienced:
a. Nursery Trained Teachers b. Driver
c. Primary Teachers d. School Clerk
Good Salary. School Tpt. available from Jewel Chowk/Pata Plaura. Email full details & expected salary on email@example.com. Inquiry 8717010701, 8717010703.
Teachers for XI, XII
Subjects IP, Pol. Science
Dance Tr., Art Tr & Sports Tr
J.K. MONTESSORIE SCHOOL
50-Tirth Nagar Talab Tillo
required female staff
women social organisation
COUNSELLOR GRADUATE Rs 5500/-
SECRETARY MATRIC 4000/-
HELPER MIDDLE 3000/-
MANAGER GRADUATE 5500-7000/-
Required Office/industrial jobs
1. Home Tuition – M/F (3000-6000)
2. Sales Executive /Marketing (M/F) (6000-20000/-)
3. Data Entry Operator/DTP Operator (M/F)
4. Cook/Packing Boys/Driver (M/F) (6000/- 10000/-) If stay also
5. Accountant /Supervisor/Security Guard (M/F)
6. Office Boy/Girl/Home Maids/Shop Boy (M/F)
7. Telecaller/Receptionist/Counsellor/Comp.Opr (M/F)
90863-63535 / 90862-21772
For Details Contact
Sea Pearl Marine
423/A Gandhi Nagar
Mob : 9419190047, 9797481148
SANTOSH EYE CARE CENTRE
373, shastri nagar, jammu
1. Ophthalmic assistant/
O.T Technician (1)
2. Helper – (1)
Contact with Certificates on Sunday
31st Aug 14 at 3 PM
Survey Executive- 6000=10,000+
Relationship Executive- 8000-12,000+
Mkting Executive -10,000-15,000+
Sales Coordinator – 8000-10,000+
Probation Period -6 months
After Probation-On Roll /Oprs +
AXIS GROUP (GOVT REGD)
BAHU PLAZA, NEAR JK LASER
JOB IN JAMMU
Reputed company in Jammu Require 36 posts
Income : During Training 8000 to 15000 / Plus
After training – 25000/Plus
No Experience needed
Qualification – 10th, 12th, Graduate
Cont : Hall No. 101 South Block, Bahu Plaza Jmu
FRESHERS ALSO WELCOME
1. Receptionist – 2 F
5000 – 6500
2. Office Boy -2/M
The ACU Clinic
19-B Ext. Gandhi Nagar, Jammu
An MNC Company located in Jammu manufacturing global generic crop protection, chemicals and seeds company Required various position mentioned below :
1. Formulation Operator for Liquid (Min Ex 2 Yrs) 10
2. Formulation Operator for Powder (Min Exp 2 Yrs) 10
3. FFX machine Operator (ITI) (Min Exp 2 Yrs) 10
4. Supervisor (Min Exp 3 Yrs) 05
5. Electrician (ITI+2 Yrs Exp) 15
6. Fitter (ITI+2 Yrs Exp) 15
7. Accountant (B. Com Fresher or 1 Yrs Exp) 05
8. Boiler Operator (Min Exp 3 Yrs) 05
9. Operator (ITI) (Min Exp 1 Yrs) 25
10. Lab Attendant (Min Exp 3 Ys) 05
All the suitable candidate are send the candidature through below mentioned address :-
Mobile Number : 9796260322, 9906170621, 9906224625
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
ON SPOT INTERVIEW
Designation-Engg./HR/ITI/Diploma holder/ B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E/ All Stream/ All Trade.
B.Sc and M.Sc, IT, BCA and MCA MBA in HR.
Salary: upto 20 Thousand + Accomodation
Venue: 176-B, Uttam Nagar Nr. Vishal Mega Mart, Opp. Union Bank Lane Kunjwani, Jammu.
Computer operator -1 No
Sales Representative -1 No
Driver (Load Carrier) – 1 No
Office Staff – 2 No
Office Boy- 1 No
Contact : Vee Ess Agencies
Adjoining F.C.I Godown, Narwal
Interview on : Sunday & Monday
From : 2 PM to 4 PM
Cell No : 9419183512
ranJit memorial high school barnai
Phone No. :- 9622306503, 9419263232, 01912592261
BA/ B.Sc/ B.Ed General Line Teacher
BA/ B.Ed or Nursery trained to teach Nursery class
B.Sc/ B.Ed (Medical / Non Medical)
Apply with full Bio-data from
30th August to 6th September 2014 between
10 am – 12 Noon in the school premises
Female Co-ordinator for Playway School with excellent English speaking skills and lots of affection for kids.
Indira Kids Playway School
Shant Nagar Janipur, Jammu
Contact : 0191-2531158, 9086582591
(For Shree Sai Services)
Field Executives – 15
(Fix Salary Rs. 6000 + Incentive)
Contact No: 9103121515, 9018881555, 9086242064
at House No. 42 Sector 8, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu
For Parents (Kids)
Free Admission open for introducing Smart Board Classes for Nursery to UKG with online facility to watch your kids activities from home.
Also Required Teacher and helper
BEE House Playway and Day Boarding School 56 C Sector 5A, Trikuta Nagar.
Contact: 9906005464, 01912479926, 8803608069
Work@Home, Earn upto 35000/month by doing simple Computer Typing Work. Also Franchisee required in all J&K Districts.
Contact: 01923-222967 (10am- 5pm).