Breaking News:

Man consumes poison, dies

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Mar 3: A man, who consumed some poisonous substance on February 28 at his residence in Satwari area of city outskirts, died today at Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), here.
The man identified as Bahadur Singh (45) son of Khazan Singh, resident of Rani Bagh (Satwari), was shifted to GMCH Jammu on February 28 after he consumed some poisonous substance.
However, the man expired today. The body of the deceased was shifted to mortuary room of the hospital for post mortem. The concerned police had taken cognizance of the matter.


Download Daily Excelsior Apps Now:


Share With
This entry was posted in jammu news, State2. Bookmark the permalink.