Breaking News:

Release pending commission, carriage charges: Ration Dealers to Minister

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Jan 19: Rural Ration Dealers Association held a meeting under the chairmanship of Ajay Kumar Gupta.
In the meeting, the ration dealers of block Khour, Askhnoor, Bhalwal, Satwari, Marh and Nagrota participated.
During the meeting, the ration dealers of Khour said that they had not received even a single penny of compensation as well as carriage charges of ration from the department for the past 30 months.
The ration dealers said that the Minister for FCS&CA ordered dealers to lift ration for three months at a time. “How can it be possible for a dealer to lift the same without money and where he will store the ration of three months”, they questioned.
They stated that the FSC&CA Department handed over the preparing of ration cards to the revenue department, adding that 25 per cent ration card are prepared and remaining 75 per cent ration cards are incorrect.
They requested the Minister to release the pending commission and carriage charges of ration so that they can fulfill their daily needs.

related-video

Download Daily Excelsior Apps Now:

google-play-store-badgeappstore_button

Share With
This entry was posted in jammu news, State2. Bookmark the permalink.