Breaking News:

Labourer burnt in mishap

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Feb 25: A labourer working with a private agency sustained burn injuries when while working on an electric pole his clothes caught fire due to some electric spark in Satwari area of city outskirts.
The labourer identified as Johny (30) son of Raj Kumar, resident of UP, who was associated with IRCON was engaged in the work of installing a transformer at Jeevan Nagar (Satwari) on a pole when due to a spark in the transformer, his shirt, which was wet with the transformer oil, caught fire.
In the mishap, the labourer sustained about 30% injuries and was rushed to Government Medical College and Hospital, Jammu, where his condition was state to be stable. The concerned police had taken cognizance of the matter.

related-video

Download Daily Excelsior Apps Now:

google-play-store-badgeappstore_button

Share With
This entry was posted in jammu news, State2. Bookmark the permalink.