Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Suraj Dev Singh: “ Educating a man means, educating a person, but educating a women means educating a family”.
2. From Sarika Verma to all: “ The highest we are placed the more humbly should we walk ”.
3. To all from Shevangi Mahajan: “ Don’t take compliments to your head and criticism to your heart”.
4. From Bharti Dogra to all: “ We should not hide our true nature. That is a big deceit. We should be as natural as possible”.
5. To all from Shiv Dev Singh: “ Destiny is not a thing to be waited for, it is thing to be achieved”.
6. From Summati Dogra to all: “ When the world says “give up” hope whispers, “try it one more time”.
7. To all from Ritu Bhagotra: “ You cannot cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water”.
8. From Arun Lal Sharma to all: “ Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it”.
9. To all from Manvi Gupta: “ Self-respect is most vital factor in life without man is a mere cipher ”.
10. From Sahil Sharma to all: “ We do not care of what we have, but we cry when it is lost ”.
11. To all from Chander Prakash Raina: “ Winner are not those who never fail but those who never quit ”.
12. From Goldi Talwar to all: “ Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”.
13. To all from Meenu Dogra: “ The past is the dead thing that smells sweet”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to SONIA SHARMA D/o JAI RAM SHARMA, R/o H. NO: D-311, LOWER SHIV NAGAR, NEAR WOMEN POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE, JAMMU-180001 for the message “ If you don’t go after what you want, you will never have it ”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be inssstimated through SMS