1. To all from Sanjay Dhar: “ Friendship is like a glass when it breaks it is difficult to repair”.
2. From Rama Gupta to all: “ Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you have brought with you”.
3. To all from Neha Bamotra: “ Money is a bottomless sea, in which honour, conscience and trust may be drowned”.
4. From Shyam Lal Mehra to all: “ A window of opportunity won’t open itself ”.
5. To all from Anil Kumar Nanda: “ Speak only when your words are more beautiful than your silence”.
6. From Sharda Gupta to all: “ If you want to be the best, you have to do the things that other people are not willing to do”.
7. To all from Kewal Krishan Gupta: “ The opposite of anger is not calmness, it is empathy ”.
8. From Khushi Jandial to all: “ One of the simplest ways to stay happy is letting go of the things that makes you sad”.
9. To all from Suraj Dev Singh: “ Single, most important key to longevity is avoiding worry, stress and tension ”.
10. From Abhi Jandial to all: “ Keep your spirits up when you face adversity because its always darkest before down”.
11. To all from Devinder Gupta: “ The man who has confidence in himself, gains the confidence of others”.
12. From Monika Dogra to all: “ Our life is what our thoughts make it”.
13. To all from Shakshi Khajuria: “ Intelligence forbids tears”.