MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF EX-SERVICEMEN WELFARE
Director General Resettlement
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
For Job Linked Training Courses for Retiring/
Retired Service Personnel from the Armed Forces.
1. DGR invites Expression of Interest (EoI) from Qualified and Accredited Training Providers/ Institutes / Organizations to conduct Job-linked, Government Approved/ NSQF Compliant Skill Development Training Programmes leading to Placement in High Demand respectable jobs for soon to retire/ retired Armed Forces Personnel (Officers/ JCOs/ ORs & equivalent).
2. For complete details, please download the detailed notification for EoI from https://www.dgrindia.com/ directorate/ training.html or from the current notice on NSDC website that is https://www.nsdcindia.org.
3 Last date for submission of Proposals is 26 December 2018.
4. All Central/ State Government Training Institutes/ Government bodies are particularly encouraged to apply.
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE ENGINEER
DESIGNS, INSPECTIONS & QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT,
ABBREVIATED NOTICE INVITING TENDERS
(e-NIT No: DIQCD/DDO/03 of 2018-2019, Dated: 11-12-2018
For and on behalf of Governor of J&K State, e-tenders on item rate bases are invited from the Publishers/Licensed and Authorized Suppliers/Channel Partners/Reputed Agencies/Registered firms, for supply of books as per the details in the relevant online Bidding Document and BOQ/Bill of items Document, associated with this e-notice available at http://jktenders.gov.in.. Complete process of tendering/bidding will be strictly online. The tender/bidding documents can be downloaded from the J&K State e-procurement portal/website http://jktenders.gov.in from 14-12-2018 starting at 10.00 A.M.. The bids shall be deposited strictly in prescribed electronic format as available under above e-NIT reference at the website http://jktenders.gov.in, from 14-12-2018 starting 10.00 A.M. to 07-01-2019 ending 4.00 PM. The technical bids (only) of all potential bidders shall be opened online at J&K-NIC Office, Jammu or in the office of the Joint Director, Design Inspection and Quality Control Department, Canal Road, Jammu on or after 09-01-2019 at 12.00 Noon. This process is conveyed to the potential bidders automatically through an e-mail message on their respective e-mail ID’s. Financial bids of all potential bidders shall be subsequently opened online in J&K-NIC Office, Jammu or in the office of the Joint Director, Design Inspection and Quality Control Department, Canal Road, Jammu (J&K).
HRS/ ( DDO),
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR
IRRIGATION & FLOOD CONTROL DEPARTMENT
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE ENGINEER IRRIGATION DIVISION NO.II JAMMU
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel/Fax: 0191-2457756
Sub: Extension of Dates & Change in Conditions.
Ref: This office e-NIT No:
1. e-NIT No. 13 of 11/2018-19 vide No. JID/II/3117-53 dated 16-11-2018.
2. e-NIT No. 14 of 11/2018-19 vide No. JID/II/3169-3205 dated 20-11-2018.
3. e-NIT No. 15 of 11/2018-19 vide No. JID/II/3210-46 dated 27-11-2018.
4. e-NIT No. 16 of 11/2018-19 vide No. JID/II/3330-66 dated 28-11-2018.
5. e-NIT No. 17 of 11/2018-19 vide No. JID/II/3368-3404 dated 28-11-2018.
6. e-NIT No. 18 of 11/2018-19 vide No. JID/II/3406-42 dated 28-11-2018.
7. e-NIT No. 19 of 12/2018-19 vide No. JID/II/3476-3512 dated 07-12-2018.
8. e-NIT No. 20 of 12/2018-19 vide No. JID/II/3514-50 dated 07-12-2018.
9. e-NIT No. 21 of 12/2018-19 vide No. JID/II/3552-88 dated 07-12-2018.
This is to inform to all the contractors/bidders that the bid opening and closing dates of above mentioned e-NIT’s are hereby extended due to unavoidable circumstances. The fresh dates are as under:
i) Uploading stops on : 28-12-2018 (1800 Hrs.)
ii) Tender opens on : 29-12-2018 (1200 Hrs. – Subjective)
Apart from this it is informed to all the contractors/bidders that the following conditions are also wiped out from above mentioned e-NIT’s i.e. Cover-I (Technical Cover) 6) Self Attested Scanned copy of Income Tax Return Financial Year 2017-18/Assessment year 2018-19. 7) Affidavit regarding the correctness of enclosed certificates/documents duly attested by Notary. 8) Scanned copy of Additional Security in shape of CDR/FDR.
Rest of the terms and conditions shall remain same.
(Er. Surinder Abrol)
Irrigation Division No.II