Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. From Sharda Gupta to all: “Innovation is more likely to come from a person who sits down and does the same thing every single day until they become an expert than from a person who sits down once because they feel inspired”.
2. From Kiran Kanchan to all: ” Everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt”.
3. From K K Gupta to all: ” Sometimes you meet a person and you just click-you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything”.
4. To all from Abhi Jandial: “A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself”.
5. From Usha Raina to all: ” Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing “.
6. From Charu Mahajan to all: “Start where you are with what you have and do what you can do. The rest will follow”.
7. To all from Deeraj Verma: “Exhale the negativity. Inhale the positivity. Turn your dreams into reality”.
8. From Devinder Sharma to all: “Gratitude is the secret weapon which makes you blind to the things you lack”.
9. To all from Sudesh Kumar: ” Change the game, don’t let the game change you”.
10. From Ankita Sharma to all: “Your destiny is decided by how involved you are in each moment of your work. Live in present and give your best. Your dreams will soon come into life”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to R C VERMA, R/o H.NO: WARD NO:3 NEAR CO-OPERATIVE SCHOOL,SAMBA-184121, CONTACT:9419121252 for the message
“The road always seems long and tough in the beginning, but once you put your feet on the peddle, it becomes a journey that you will remember for a lifetime”.