Youth dies due to electrocution

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Nov 1: A 25-year-old youth died today due to electrocution in Gangyal area of city outskirts.
“The deceased was identified as Raj Kumar son of Prem Ram, resident of Rajasthan,” a police official said. He said that the Kumar was presently living in a rented accommodation in Jallochak area falling under the jurisdiction of police station Gangyal where he received severe electric current.
The official said that in unconscious condition, Kumar was rushed to Government Medical College and Hospital, Jammu, where he was declared as brought dead by the doctors. He said the body of the deceased was sent for postmortem while Gangyal police had taken cognizance of the matter.