Man electrocuted; housewife attempts suicide

Excelsior Correspondent
UDHAMPUR, Sept 11: A middle aged man was electrocuted when he was  unloading some luggage from rooftop of a passenger bus and came in contact with a high tension wire at Bus Stand of village Kutwalta in Ramnagar tehsil while in a separate incident, a young  housewife attempts suicide by consuming some poisonous substance at village Raunt in Udhampur.
According to the police reports,  one Abdul Gani (45), son of Mohammad Hussain of Battal Balian, Udhampur was unloading goods from rooftop of passenger bus, bearing registration number JK02AQ-5353, when he came . in contact with high tension wire, passing above the bus.
Locals shifted the victim to nearest Primary Health Center (PHC) where doctors declared him as brought dead.
Meanwhile, a young house wife attempted suicide by consuming some poisonous substances at the house of her in-laws at village Raunt in Udhampur.
As per Police,  Lauxmi Devi (25) wife of Vijay Kumar of village Raunt, consumed some poisons substance under mysterious circumstances late last night. Family members took her to District Hospital Udhampur and her  condition was stated to be stable now. Udhampur Police has registered a case in this connection for further investigation.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here