Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sanjay Dhar : “ Three things to cultivate: cheerfulness, sympathy and contentment”.
2. To all from Kewal Krishan Gupta: “ Body language talks louder than words about the state of your relationship”.
3. To all from Sharda Gupta: “ We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give”.
4. From Sharda Gupta to all: “ We are not creatures of circumstance; we are creators of circumstance”.
5. To all from Abhi Jandyal: “ If you think of blessings, you are attract blessing. If you think of problems, you attract problems. Always cultivate good thoughts and remain positive”.
6. From Vikas Kumar to all: “ The calmer you think the calmer you are ”.
7. To all from Almas Khan: “ Once you carry your own water, you will learn the value of every drop”.
8. To all from Parth Anand: ” To explore excellence in any field carry confidence, desire, energy and kindness as four gems of life”.
9. From Dr Minakshi Kapoor to all: “ Life’s ultimate resultant should be achievement of goal and series of aims are the footsteps ahead in this path”.
10. From Priya Gupta to all: “Hard work is an essential element in tracking down and perfecting a strategy or in executing it”.