Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Risnab Raina:” Innovation survives only when people believe in their own ideas”.
2. To all from Sudershan Puri: ” When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor”.
3. To all from Rakesh Kumar:” The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn”.
4. To all from Sohal Bhat : ” You write to communicate to the hearts and minds of others what’s burning inside you, and we edit to let the fire show through the smoke”.
5. To all from Usha Raina: ” Writing a novel is like driving a car at night. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way “.
5. To all from Riya Verma: ” There are three things that grow more precious with age; old wood to burn, old books to read, and old friends to enjoy”.
6. To all from Shiban Khaibri : “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same”.
7. To all from Geeta Rani: “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world”.
8. From Varun Abrol to all: ” Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right”.
9. From Vikas Kumar to all: ” What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it”.
10. To all from Rohit Raina:” A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you create them”.