Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sohal Bhat : “Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things”.
2. To all from Usha Raina: “ The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination”.
3. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “ It’s easy to come up with new ideas; the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago but will soon be out of date”.
4. To all from Priya Gupta: “Genius, in truth, means little more than the faculty of perceiving in an un habitual way”.
5. To all From Divya Singh: ” When all think alike, then no one is thinking “.
6. From Raj Kumar to all: ” The best way to predict the future is to create it “.
7. From Abhi Khullar to all: “ The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect, but by the play instinct arising from inner necessity”.
8. From Devinder Sharma to all: “ Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere”.
9. From Vaishno Parkashto all: ” Swipe from the best, then adapt “.
10. From K K Gupta to all: “ The greater the contrast, the greater the potential. Great energy only comes from a correspondingly great tension of opposites ”.
11. To all from Charu Mahajan: “The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to ABHINAV SHARMA, R/o H:NO: 11, LANE NO 19, RAJPURA MANGOTRIAN, JAMMU, CONTACT: 7006049877 for the message “ Never confuse motion with action”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm. The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers, as the winner will be intimated through SMS