Household items damaged in fire

Excelsior Correspondent
KISHTWAR, May 7: Household items were damaged in fire, which broke out in a house at Shaheedi Mohallah, here today.
As per police sources, a fire broke out in the house of Sajjad Shad, son of late Mubarak Ali Shad at Shaheedi Mohalla.
On getting information, locals and police team rushed to the spot and informed the Department of Fire and Emergency Services.
After getting the message about the fire incident, fire fighters along with fire tenders reached the spot and doused the flames.
No injury or casualty has been reported in the incident, while the exact loss could not be ascertained yet.
In this regards, cognizance has been taken by Kishtwar Police.