House partially gutted in fire

Excelsior Correspondent
KISHTWAR, Sept 29: A residential building partially gutted in a fire incident at Marwadi Sarthal.
The house belonged to Abdul Majid, sources said, adding, the fire broke out in the house at about 2:40 pm, due to suspected short-circuit. They said no death or injury was reported in the fire incident but the top floor of the house gutted in fire.
Rest part of the house was saved with the efforts of local people and police officials, sources said, adding, Kishtwar police had taken cognizance of the matter.