Fire breaks out in Passport Office

Excelsior Correspondent
Srinagar, Aug 13: Fire broke out at Regional Passport Office here this morning.
“Fire broke out in the generator room of the Regional Passport Office on Boulevard today,” a senior police officer said.
Security staff noticed smoke billowing out of the generator room, and called the fire and emergency services personnel who doused the flames to stop it from spreading to other parts of the building. The Passport Office records are safe.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here