Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. From Sharda Gupta to all: ” Happiness is not by chance, but by choice”.
2. To all from Abhi Jandial: “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself “.
3. To all from Sureshta Devi: “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do”.
4. From Rajeshwar Thakur to all: ” Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles at you when you are happy. But, Life salutes you when you make others happy”.
5. To all from Sudershan Puri: ” Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen”.
6. To all from Abhi Jandial: ” To see what is right and not do is a lack of courage”.
7. To all from Usha Raina: “Reading is to the mind, as exercise is to the body”.
8. To all from Shiban Khaibri : “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character”.
9. To all from Riya Verma: “A room without books is like a body without a soul”.
10. From Vikas Kumar to all: ” Wake up each day and be thankful for life”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to, MONA W/o RAKESH(RINKU) R/o WARD NO:4, SAMBA-184121, CONTACT:9419147783 for the message ” You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great “.