Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sudershan Puri: ” It’s easy to come up with new ideas; the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago but will soon be out of date”.
2. From Rishab Raina to all: “Genius, in truth, means little more than the faculty of perceiving in an unhabitual way”.
3. To all from Sunil Bhat:” Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most”.
4. From Sharda Gupta to all: “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life”.
5. To all from Riya Verma: “Every successful person has a painful story every painful story has a successful ending accept the pain & get ready to success”.
6. To all from Shiban Khaibri : “Admit your errors, before someone else exaggerates them”.
7. To all from Geeta Rani: “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end”.
8. From Abhi Khullar to all: “Give respect to people whether they deserve it or not. Not as a reflection of their character; but as a reflection of your own personality”.
9. From Usha Raina to all: “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated “.
10. To all from Abhi Jandyal: “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough”.