Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. From Kiran Kanchan to all: ” The impossible is often the untried”.
2. From Sunil Thakur to all: ” If you do not express your own original ideas, if you do not listen to your own being, you will have betrayed yourself”.
3. To all from Sanjay Dhar: ” Creativity is thinking up new things”.
4. To all from Usha Raina: ” The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination”.
5. To all from Sunil Bhat:” When all think alike, then no one is thinking”.
6. To all from Ruchika Gupta: ” The best way to predict the future is to create it”.
7. To all from Silvy : “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower”.
8. To all from R C Verma: “Innovation opportunities do not come with the tempest but with the rustling of the breeze “.
9. From Sharda Gupta to all: “No idea is so outlandish that it should not be considered”.
10. From Surinder Puri to all: “Finding opportunity is a matter of believing it’s there”.