Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. From Sharda Gupta to all:” Innovation survives only when people believe in their own ideas”.
2. From Rajeshwar Thakur to all: ” What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Fail. Try again. Change the world “.
3. From Avni Gupta to all:” Listen to anyone with an original idea, no matter how absurd it may sound at first. If you put fences around people, you get sheep. Give people the room they need”.
4. To all from Usha Raina: ” He who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever”.
5. To all from Geeta Rani: ” The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn”.
6. From Ramita Gupta to all:” You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have”.
7. From Vikas Kumar to all: “If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail”.
8. From Charu Mahajan to all: “Finding opportunity is a matter of believing it’s there”.
9. From Sureshtra Rani to all: ” The uncreative mind can spot wrong answers, but it takes a very creative mind to spot wrong questions “.
10. From to all Rohit Sharma: ” Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything “.