Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sudershan Puri: “ Written reports stifle creativity”.
2. To all From Divya Singh: ” Without change, there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable”.
4. To all from Geeta Rani: “ To the disrupters go the spoils”.
5. From Varun Abrol to all: “ Ideas won’t keep: something must be done about them”.
6. To all from Usha Raina: ” Knowledge drives innovation, innovation drives productivity, productivity drives economic growth”.
7. To all from Riya Verma: “ Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things”.
8. To all from Silvy: “ Success is doing ordinary things extraordinary well ”.
9. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “ Failure is a part of the journey towards Success”.
10. To all from Risnab Raina:“ Thoughts and Talks are Ordinary. Execution is what brings Real Success”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to SONALI SHARMA, H:NO:D-311, LOWER SHIV NAGAR, NEAR WOMEN POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE, JAMMU-180001, CONTACT 9086983262 for the message “Don’t announce your dreams to people. Show them the Results”.