Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. From Sharda Gupta to all:” As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.”
2. To all from Usha Raina: “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen”.
3. To all from Abhi Jandial: “Children are our most valuable resource”.
4. From Raj Kumar to all: ” Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself”.
5. To all from Sudershan Puri: “Music in the soul can be heard by the universe”.
6. From Surinder Puri to all: “Peace begins with a smile”.
7. From K K Gupta to all: “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it”.
8. From Vaishno Parkashto all: “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you”.
9. To all from Rucheka Gupta: “Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today”.
10.From to all Anil Kumar Nanda: ” If you don’t make mistakes, you’re not working on hard enough problems “.
11. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to MONIKA KATOCH, W/o RAVINDER KUMAR R/o LANE NO: 3, SHAKTI NAGAR , JAMMU-180001, CONTACT:7006141446 for the message “When you judge another, you do not define them; you define yourself”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm. The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers, as the winner will be intimated through SMS