Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Abhi Jandial: ” Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stops you”.
2. From Shyam Lal Mehra to all: ” When a man works for an ideal, he becomes irresistible “.
3. To all from Abhishek Gupta: ” Passions, prejudices fears, neuroses, spring from ignorance, and take the form of myths and illusions”.
4. From Surinder Kumar to all: ” Ignorance is the night of the mind, a night without moon or star”.
5. To all from Rajinder Singh : ” There is no darkness but ignorance “.
6. From Kuljeet Kumar to all: ” Imagination is the eye of the soul”.
7. To all from Suraj Dev Singh: ” There is one thing stronger than all armies in the world; and that is an idea whose time has come”.
8. From Khushi Gupta to all: ” No man is a hypocrite in his pleasures”.
9. To all from Niha Raina: ” Hypocrisy is the homage which vice pays to virtue”.
10. From Mehak Pandita to all: ” A nice man is a man of nasty ideas”.
11. To all from V.P Puri : ” The one who can adjust to any situation with humanity possesses greatness”.
12. From Shyam Lal Mehra to all: ” Simplicity of all things is the hardest to be copied”.
13. To all from Sanjay Dhar: ” He who give us teeth will give us bread also but it is up to us to bite”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to SIDDARTH KOUL R/o A/32, UPPER SHIV NAGAR, NEAR SUBHASH NAGAR, JAMMU-180005 , CONTACT: 9483824149 for the message ” A nation without means of reform is without means of survival”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS