Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Rajeshwar Singh: ” Educating a man means, educating a person, but educating a women means educating a family”.
2. From Sureshtra Verma to all: ” The highest we are placed the more humbly should we walk”.
3. To all from Shevangi Sahani: ” Don’t take compliments to your head and criticism to your heart”.
4. From Vishal Sharma to all: ” We should not hide our true nature. That is a big deceit. We should be as natural as possible”.
5. To all from Sudeshwar Singh: ” Destiny is not a thing to be waited for, it is thing to be achieved”.
6. From Rohina Panday to all: ” When the world says “give up” hope whispers, “try it one more time”.
7. To all from Ritu Sharma: ” You cannot cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water”.
8. From Arun Lal Sharma to all: ” Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it”.
9. To all from Tanvi Gupta: ” Self-respect is most vital factor in life without man is a mere cipher “.
10. From Sahil Bhat to all: ” We do not care of what we have, but we cry when it is lost “.
11. To all from Chander Dev Rana: ” Winner are not those who never fail but those who never quit “.
12. From Raman Dev Singh to all: ” Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”.
13. To all from Shalini Chauhan: ” The past is the dead thing that smells sweet”.