Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Ruchika Gupta: ” Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think “.
2. From Honey Sharma to all: ” Hard work is the roadmap, self-confidence is your weapon and patience is your feed in your journey towards success “.
3. To all from Kewal Krishan Gupta: ” The greatest way to live with honour in this world to be what we pretend to be”.
4. From Sharda Gupta to all: ” The man who promises everything is sure to fulfil nothing”.
5. To all from Gourav Gupta : ” A good novel tells us the truth about its hero, but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author “.
6. From Er V P Puri to all: ” The future depends on what we do in the present”.
7. To all from Kavi Sharma : ” Like clouds darkness and moon pleasing human hearts, a good friend comes to help spontanously “.
8. From Anil Kumar Nanda to all: ” Success is determined by those who prove the impossible, possible “.
9. To all from Dr Poonam Nanda: ” You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you do not try”.
10. From Rishab Raina to all: ” It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees “.
11. To all from Vansheen Koul : ” Gratitude is the fruit of great cultivation . You cannot find it in the gross people”.
12. From Sanohar Ali to all: ” Life is not always a bed of roses. We should prepare ourselves to see the beauty of thorns”.
13. To all from Abhi Khullar: ” The devil has a very inventive mind”.