Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Raman Puri: ” Four things to respect-old age, religion, rank and law.”.
2. From Ashok Nanda to all: ” Every reflection makes us aware of as to what will not work in order to succeed”.
3. To all from Abiman Gupta: ” With guns, you can kill terrorists, with education, you can kill terrorism “.
4. From Rajinder Kumar to all: ” Life can be happier and stress less if we remember one simple thought-we can’t have all that we desire, but God gives us all that we deserve”.
5. To all from Raman Dev: ” Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen”.
6. From Surinder Chopra to all: ” God never comes down on earth through his angels, but angels are always there in the form of true humans whose advice we sometimes ignore and thus spoil ourselves “.
7. To all from Sahil Verma: ” If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission “.
8. From Yudhvir Singh to all: ” Only a real friend will say something unpalatable for you own good”.
9. To all from K K Gupta: ” Never start a business just to make money, start a business to make difference “.
10. From Rohini Gupta to all: ” Failure teach you so many lessons, but the success doesn’t”.
11. To all from Suman Jandial: ” If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never change the goal “.
12. From Suman Jandial to all: ” Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage”.
13. To all from Dr Poonam Nanda: ” The happiest moment we ever know are, those when we entirely forget ourselves”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to SONIA SHARMA D/0 JAI RAM SHARMA, R/o HOUSE NO: D-311, LOWER SHIV NAGAR, NEAR WOMEN POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE JAMMU-180001 for the message ” Laziness is often mistaken for patience”. Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm. The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers, as the winner will be intimated through SMS.