Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sanjay Dhar: “ Do good have good. As you sow, so shall you reap”.
2. From Kanav Shama to all: “ Mother’s blessings and education, both are endless sources, much more we use, they increase, so respect both “.
3. To all from Neha Raina: “ Conviction is strong belief system that makes happen the desired goal faster than it seems to be”.
4. From K K Gupta to all: “ Ability is poor man’s wealth”.
5. To all from Abhi Jandyal: “ Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless”.
6. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “ Meditation on the self is to be repeated till knowledge is attained”.
7. To all from R K Raina: “ Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens”.
8. From Niha Raina to all: “ Anger is never without reason, but seldom with a good one”.
9. To all from Kaki Raina: “ Luck is what you have left over after you give 100 percent”.
10. From Dr Poonam Nanda to all: “ The best make up is smile, the best jewellery is modesty, the best clothing is confidence and the best medicine is positive mind “.
11. To all from Anil Kumar Nanda: “ When people starts talking against you…..means you are growing”.
12. From Ruchika Gupta to all: “ Mind is not a dustbin to keep anger, hatred and jealousy. But it a treasure box to keep love, happiness and sweet memories”.
13. To all from Abhi Jandial: “ Never conclude your capacity with unrest situation. Time and effort have tremendous power to turn cool into diamond”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to SHARDA GUPTA R/o 137-MOTI BAZAR, MEAT MARKET, JAMMU-180001 for the message “ The actions of men are the best interpretors of their thoughts”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS