Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sanjay Dhar: ” Friendship is like a glass when it breaks it is difficult to repair”.
2. From Komal Mengi to all: ” Big lessons of life are learnt from little mistakes”.
3. To all from Ruchika Gupta: ” The best medicine in the world is a mothers hug”.
4. From Abhi Khullar to all: ” Life, should be great, not long”.
5. To all from Akshay Mahajan: ” Find a place inside where there ‘s joy and the joy will burn out the pain”.
6. From Arush Arora to all: ” Never wait for the sun. Create your own mornings”.
7. To all from Parshottam Lal: ” Prayer need no speech”.
8. From Geeta Rani to all: ” Living alone does not mean you are alone, it means you are strong enough to handle every situation”.
9. To all from Vikarsh Puri: ” Harsh words break no bones of yours- but they do break hearts”.
10. From Abhi Gupta to all: ” Every fall is a call to rise”.
11. To all from Silivy : ” If we can have strong will and power we can even cross the sky, that is the limit of success for others”.
12. From Shayam Lal Mehra to all: ” Knowledge and timber should not be much used until they are seasoned “.
13. To all from Vikarsh Puri: ” Language is the dress of thought”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to RISAB RAINA R/o 28/1, MODEL TOWN, GANGYAL, JAMMU for the message ” It is fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS