Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Devinder Abrol: ” It is better to treat people with kindness than display flowers on his grave”.
2. From Shashi Khujaria to all: ” Aspire for progress, hunger for success and strive for greatness”.
3. To all from Amar Singh: ” Life is short, so make short cuts to avoid short circuits in future”.
4. From Sujata Devi to all: ” Be more concerned with your character is, what you really are, while your reputation is merely what other think you are”.
5. To all from Sahil Bhat: ” Successful are not those who relish much success in life, but only those who handle success without pride and failure without crises”.
6. From Ismail Khan to all: ” You are not responsible for what people thinks about you, but you are responsible to making them think so”.
7. To all from Shuriti Raina: ” The future belongs to those who prepare for it”.
8. From Raman Sharma to all: ” When it is obvious the goal cannot be reached don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action”.
9. To all from Sanjay Gupta: ” It is not what others think of you that counts, it is what you thinks other’s think of you that counts”.
10. From Mohd Khurshid to all: ” In prosperity our friends knows us in adversity we know our friends”.
11. To all from Sanjay Dhar: ” Enjoy when you can and endure when you must”.
12. From Surinder Raina to all: ” Love is like the perfume of roses. We cannot see it but we can always smell it”.
13. To all from Ramnik Mahajan: ” Do not show your teeth, if you cannot bite”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to RUCHIKA GUPTA R/o H.NO-23A, SECTOR-2, NANAK NAGAR, JAMMU for the message ” Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard “.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS