Woman injured in fire

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Dec 7: A woman was injured today in a fire incident in Miran Sahib area of city outskirts.
According to a police official, Poli Devi (47) wife of Ved Raj, resident of Miran Sahib, received about 60% injuries in a fire that broke out in the kitchen of her house due to alleged leakage of LPG gas cylinder.
The injured woman was shifted to Government Medical College and Hospital, Jammu for treatment while Miran Sahib police had taken cognizance of the matter.