Born on February 19, 1990, Rishi Dhawan is an Indian cricketer who plays first-class and List A cricket for Himachal Pradesh. Dhawan is primarily a fast-bowling all-rounder who bats in the middle-order. Dhawan has played for Kings XI Punjab in the 2008 IPL. He was signed-up by the Mumbai Indians in 2013. He is currently playing for Kings XI Punjab in the seventh season of the Indian Premier League. He made his One Day International debut for India against Australia on 17 January 2016. In 51 First Class matches, Rishi has scored 2165 runs, with 4 centuries and 15 half-centuries, with an average of 40.84. In 58 List A matches, he has scored 1132 runs, with one century and 4 half-centuries, averaging 37.73 and in 65 T20 matches, Rishi Dhawan has scored 808 runs, with 2 fifties and an average of 26.93. In First Class matches, Dhawan has taken 220 wickets, with 7/93 as his best bowling figures, while in List A matches, He has picked 74 wickets, with 5/29 as his best bowling figures and in T20 matches, he has taken 47 wickets, with 3/13 as his best bowling analysis. He also made it to Team India ODI side and jhas so far played 3 One-Dayers, taking one wicket and scoring 12 runs. 1/74 are his best bowling figures at the International Level.
Identify the Player:
Write a brief description about him in 250 words.
Questions of this week:
1. By which margin India won the 2nd T20 match of the ongoing Series against Australia?
2. Who is the general secretary of the J&K Chess Association?
3. Who was awarded man of the match in 1st T20 match of the ongoing India-Australia Series?
4. Name the pair that won the Women’s doubles event in the Australian Open at Melbourne recently?
5. Who is Sarbananda Sonowal?
Answers of the last week:
1. 25 runs 2. Fida Hussain Fidvi 3. Glenn Maxwell 4. Bangladesh 5. Former treasurer BCCI.
The best entry of this week was received from Sanjay Dhar, Lane No 1, H No-3, Upper Laxmi Nagar, Sarwal, Jammu.
The other entries of the week were from Surinder Singh, H No-21, Lane 29, Bhawani Nagar, Janipur, Jammu; Pankaj Sasun, Sainik Colony, Jammu; Arvind Sharma, Ghou Manhasan, Jammu; Satish Kumar, New Plots, Jammu and Azhar Qadri, Malik Market, Narwal, Jammu.