Rationees must get printed receipt

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU/SRINAGAR, June 1: The Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs (FCS&CA) has asked all the rationees/ beneficiaries across the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir that while receiving ration from their respective Government Sale Centres/Depots or Fair Price Shops, they must obtain the printed receipt from the concerned storekeeper.
A senior official said that in case any storekeeper is reluctant to provide the receipt, they must pass on their complaint on the Toll Free No. 1800-180-7011 or through online mode on the official grievance portal, feastjk.gov.in/jkgrams. It will help to plug the pilferage of ration, specially being provided free to the BPL/PHH categories for two months as announced by the Government recently, the official said.