Property dealer injured in accidental fire

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Oct 2: A property dealer was injured in accidental fire, which went off from his licensed gun, which he was cleaning at his residence Jallo Chack, Sainik Colony, late last night.
He has been identified as Gulshan Singh, son of Bachittar Singh of Jallo Chak, Sainik Colony.
Family members shifted him to Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), where, he was responding to the treatment, when last reports came in.
A case under relevant Sections has been registered and investigation started.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here