PDD employee electrocuted

Excelsior Correspondent
SRINAGAR, Aug 23: A Power Development Department (PDD) employee died after being electrocuted while carrying out repair works at Jagerpora in Kupwara district.
A police spokesman said that PDD employee Ghulam Rasool, aged 45 years, son of Muhammad Sultan Ahangar resident of Jagerpora was repairing the 11KV line at Jagerpora, Kupwara. He received an electric shock and suffered serious burn injuries. The injured was shifted to Sub-District Hospital, Handwara where doctors declared him brought dead.
The body of the deceased was handed over to his next of kin for last rites. Police has registered a case in this regard.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here