Man dies due to electrocution

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Oct 12: A man from Bihar died due to electrocution in Nagrota area of city outskirts.
According to police sources, the deceased identified as Angat Kumar (38) son of Ram Vijay Singh, resident of Gopalganj, Bihar (at present living in Gangyal area of Jammu) was working with a private firm engaged in some work at PHE Station Sitlee (Nagrota), where he received severe electric shock while working today.
“Angat Kumar was immediately rushed to Government Medical College and Hospital, Jammu, where he was declared as brought dead by the doctors,” sources said, adding, the body of the deceased was sent for postmortem while Nagrota police had taken cognizance of the matter.