RAJOURI, June 18: Property worth lakhs was destroyed as a Karyana shop was completely gutted in Manjakote area last night.
Official sources said that Karyana/ Manyari shop of one Mohd Jamil, son of Mohd Razaak, resident of Naili village in Manjakote caught fire during last mid night. The shop was completely gutted and goods worth lakhs were destroyed a major fire. Short circuit was suspected to be the reason behind the fire accident. No loss of life has been reported. The police has taken cognizance.