POONCH, July 29: A residential Kachha house was gutted in a major fire incident at Dhargloon in Mendhar Sub Division of Poonch District last night.
An official spokesman said that fire broke out in the residential house of one Mohammad Mushtaq, son of Wazir Ahmed in Dhargloon village in Mendhar, probably due to short circuit.
Soon after getting information, police team rushed to the spot and with the help of locals, doused the flames. The house was completely damaged in the ablaze, he said.
“No casualty was reported in the incident,” the police official said.