House, cow-shed damaged in fire incident

Excelsior Correspondent
POONCH, Apr 18:  A house and a cow shed were burnt in two separate fire incidents in Poonch last night.
A police spokesman said that house of one Parvez Ahmed, son of Baz Khan, resident of Ward No. 2,  Mohalla Kamsar (Poonch) caught fire during last mid night.  The mishap occurred due to short circuit. The entire house was razed within an hour and the most of the belongings of the Parvez were gutted in fire incident.  The police has taken cognizance of the matter.
Meanwhile, the cow shed of one Rajinder Singh, resident of Mohalla Talab, Poonch caught fire during last night. The family saved the four cattle inside the shed with timely action but the shed was completely gutted.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here