Girl consumes poison, dies

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Apr 9: A girl died after consuming some poisonous substance at her residence  in Ward No 6, Vijaypur.
She has been identified as  Sunaina, 26, D/o Dev Raj  R/o Ward No. 6 Vijaypur. She consumed poison like substance at her residence under mysterious circumstances. She was immediately shifted to Accidental Hospital Vijaypur and from there she was referred to Government Medical College Hospital Jammu due to her critical condition but she died on her way to GMC.
Dead body of deceased was shifted to District Hospital Samba in the mortuary room for postpartum and after postpartum it was handed over to the family members for the last rites.
In this regard Vijaypur Police has taken the cognizance of the matter and started investigation.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here