Furniture workshop completely gutted in accidental fire

Excelsior Correspondent
UDHAMPUR, Jan 6: A furniture workshop was completely gutted in an accidental fire near Ramnagar Chowk Hospital road in the middle of Udhampur town, here this evening.
Even as there was no loss of human life, the entire furniture workshop, one motorcycle and a Scooty were completely gutted in the accidental fire that broke out this evening around 6:30 pm.

Click here to watch video

The fire broke out in the workshop owned by Abhishek Khajuria, who claimed that property worth rupees five lakhs approximately was gutted.
Fire extinguishing team controlled blazes within an hour but it took around two hours to completely douse the flames.
On being informed, SHO Udhampur, Inspector Chaman Gorkh rushed to the spot along with a police team and Incharge Fire Station Udhampur, Yogesh Sharma under the supervision of Assistant Director Sahil Bandral.
Reports said that the fire extinguishing team faced a lot of difficulty because of roadside parked vehicle.