Fire in house, property worth lakhs gutted

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, June 15: Property worth several lakhs was gutted in fire, which broke out in a house due to short circuit at Purani Mandi.
As per police sources, a fire broke out in the house of Advocate Harish Kaila at Purani Mandi due to short circuit last night.
On getting information, police rushed to the spot and fire fighters were pressed into service to douse the flames.
After hectic efforts, the fire was brought under control but till then property worth several lakhs was damaged.
No casualty or injury has been reported in the incident, while the exact loss could not be ascertained yet.
A case has been registered in this regard.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here