Fire breaks out in residential house

Excelsior Correspondent

SAMBA, May 16: A Fire broke out in a house at Ward No 5 of village Diani under the jurisdiction of Samba Police Station resulting in gutting of the household items.
According to the reports, this morning a fire broke out in the house of Kuldeep Raj, resident of Ward No 5 area of village Diani in district Samba due to short circuit. When neighbours saw the smoke coming out from the house, they immediately tried to douse the fire with the help of buckets of water and they managed to control the fire. However some household items burnt in the fire. In this regard police has taken cognizance of the matter and started investigation.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here