Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Abhishek Vaid: “Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life”.
2. From Sunil Thakur to all: “Innovation – or any type of progress for that matter – cannot happen without change”.
3. To all from Kaushal Sabharwal: “Make a habit of saying yes to life and you will automatically attract peace, happiness, and love into your life”.
4. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “The ones who seek the beauty of the future are the ones who can turn their dreams into reality”.
5. To all From Divya Singh: ” Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get “.
6. From Raj Kumar to all: ” Innovation is taking two things that exist and putting them together in a new way “.
7. From Abhi Khullar to all: ” The value of an idea lies in the using of it”.
8. To all from Sharda Gupta: “The riskiest thing we can do is just maintain the status quo”.
9. To all from Suraj K Gupta:” The best way to drive change is to embrace it, not fear it”.
10. From Vijay Gupta to all:” Confusion is a word we have invented for an order that is not yet understood “.