Deptt of Horticulture, Subhadra Foundation organise awareness camp

MP Jugal Kishore Sharma during inauguration of awareness camp.
MP Jugal Kishore Sharma during inauguration of awareness camp.

Excelsior Correspondent

JAMMU, Oct 26: Awareness camp was organised by Department of Horticulture and Subhadra Foundation at Sukater area here.
The camp was inaugurated by Member of Parliament Jugal Kishore Sharma in the presence of Director Horticulture Ram Sevak, President VHP Rajesh Gupta, Anand Harbola, Chief Head Horticulture Sarabjeet Singh, Leela Karan and Ashok Kumar Gupta.
The awareness camp was organised to impart awareness among the female population regarding the Aatmanirbhar Abhiyaan by Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji, so that everyone can start their own income source and become Aatmanirbhar.
During the camp, information was shared regarding the subsidy loan scheme for opening small businesses by the female individual by Department of Horticulture of which only 20 per cent is to be paid back by the female individual herself. The small businesses like candle making, soap making, pickle making and many others can be started under this loan scheme.
Speaking during the camp, Head Project Coordinator and Chairperson Subhadara Foundation Ritika Trehan said that the loan scheme for starting small business shall be 80 per cent payable by the Department of Horticulture and the rest 20 per cent shall be paid by the Subhadra Foundation. “If any further help is needed to the individual for their business, that shall be provided by Subhadra Foundation including the skills needed by the females for starting and managing their businesses, so that they can run their business smoothly”, she added.
MP Jugal Kishore said that Subhadara Foundation’s great and genuine initiative will help and make the female population of the J&K Aatmanirbhar as per our Prime Minister’s vision. “This will encourage the female population of the rural as well as urban areas to become Aatmanirbhar”, he said.
The awareness camp ended with a vote of thanks by the Chairman Subhadra Foundation.