Cow dies of electric shock

Excelsior Correspondent

SAMBA, July 29: A cow died due to electric shock at village Mananu area of Samba today.
According to the report, the incident took place this morning in the village Mananu when an old rusted wire got snapped and fell down on a cow due to which cow died on the spot. Local Sarpanch Sunil Chowdhary demanded the compensation for the owner of the cow and said that the electric wires were very old and in precarious condition. The Department should change them so that power supply is not affected and the people can be safeguarded of such type of incidents in future.
Although, the PDD Department is sending bills to people every month, but it has totally failed to maintain the system, he added.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here