Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Vijay Gupta : “Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen”.
2. To all from Usha Raina: “Move in silence. Only speak when it’s time to say checkmate”.
3. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “To stand out from the crowd, you have to be the odd one”.
4. To all from K K Gupta: “Life is a journey with problems to solve and lessons to learn but most of all experiences to enjoy”.
5. To all from Geeta Rani: “Eating right and taking the time to slow down and plan in the morning is crucial to a productive day”.
6. To all from Ruchika Gupta: “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality”.
7. To all from Silvy : “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today”.
8. From Varun Abrol to all: “Respect is the key determinant of high-performance leadership. How much people respect you determines how well they perform”.
9. From Abhi Jandial to all: “Leaders are innovative, entrepreneurial, and future-oriented. They focus on getting the job done”.
10. From Abhi Khullar to all: “Failure will never overtake us if our determination to succeed is strong enough”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to MAYRA VAID R/o JANIPUR COLONY, NEAR QUARTERS, CONTACT:9419793761 for the message ” Management is, above all, a practice where art, science, and craft meet”. Congrats.