Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. From Sharda Gupta to all:” Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they may start a winning game”.
2. To all from Usha Raina: ” What we’ve done to encourage innovation is make it ordinary”.
3. To all from Sanjay Dhar: ” To gain customer insights, we must understand that we are prisoners of what we know and what we believe”.
4. From Sunil Thakur to all: “A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind”.
5. To all From Divya Singh: ” Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail “.
6. To all from Ruchika Gupta: “Care about people’s approval and you will be their prisoner”.
7. From Vikas Kumar to all: ” The world is changing very fast. Big will not beat small, anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow”.
8. From Charu Mahajan to all: ” The key to success is for you to make a habit throughout your life of doing the things you fear”.
9. To all from Rishab Raina:” A pile of rocks ceases to be a rock pile when somebody contemplates it with the idea of a cathedral in mind”.
10. From Vaishno Parkashto all: ” Ideas won’t keep. Something must be done about them “.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to KULJEET KUMAR BETAB, C/o J&K TOURISM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMTED, TOURIST RECEPTION CENTRE VEER MARG, JAMMU, CONTACT: 7006772537 for the message ” Money never starts an idea; it is the idea that starts the money”.