Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Abhi Jandial: “Management cannot be expected to recognize a good idea unless it is presented to them by a good salesman”.
2. To all from Usha Raina: “Written reports stifle creativity”.
3. To all from Sohal Bhat : “Without change, there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement”.
4. To all from Raj Rani: “To the disrupters go the spoils”.
5. From V P Puri to all: “Ideas won’t keep: something must be done about them “.
6. To all from Purnima Gupta: “Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things “.
7. To all from Ruchika Gupta: “The best way to predict the future is to create it”.
8. From Varun Abrol to all: ” The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.
9. From Devinder Sharma to all: “Don’t be afraid to take big steps when one is indicated. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps”.
10. From Ankita Sharma to all: “The riskiest thing we can do is just maintain the status quo”.