Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sohal Bhat : “ The life of the creative man is lead, directed and controlled by boredom. Avoiding boredom is one of our most important purposes”.
2. To all from Usha Raina: “ There’s zero correlation between being the best talker and having the best ideas”.
3. To all from Sanjay Dhar: “ To be successful we must live from our imaginations, not from our memories”.
4. From Sharda Gupta to all: “ We are not creatures of circumstance; we are creators of circumstance”.
5. To all from Sureshta Devi: “ Business has only two basic functions — marketing and innovation”.
6. From Rajeshwar Thakur to all: “ If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old”.
7. To all from Sudershan Puri: “ The more you think, the more time you have”.
8. To all from Subash Chander Verma: ” Creativity may be hard to nurture, but it’s easy to thwart “.
9. From Abhi Jandial to all: “ To generate creative ideas, you have to start from an unusual place. But to explain those ideas, you have to connect them to something familiar”.
10. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “ The uncreative mind can spot wrong answers, but it takes a very creative mind to spot wrong questions”.
11. From Geeta Rani to all: ” You cannot mandate productivity, you must provide the tools to let people become their best “.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to ATHARY, S/o RINKU R/o H.NO: WARD NO:4 NEAR DISTRICT HOSPITAL,SAMBA-184121, CONTACT:7006642527 for the message
“ Management is, above all, a practice where art, science, and craft meet”.